You already know Allen Service as the most trusted name in plumbing and HVAC in Fort Collins. Now, we are excited to announce that we will start offering electrical work thanks to our recent acquisition of Lighten Up!
About the Acquisition
The strong presence and positive reputation of Lighten Up make this company a perfect fit to join the Allen Service family. Lighten Up has always been well-run, and we see great growth opportunities as our companies merge into one.
Allen Service and Lighten Up shared many of the same goals and values before the acquisition. So whether you need water heater repair, air conditioner installation, or circuit breaker services, rest assured that you’ll still receive the high-quality work, affordable prices, and excellent customer service you’ve come to expect from both companies.
By joining forces, we can increase our reach across Northern Colorado. This benefits our customers by ensuring we’re available day or night, weekend or holiday, to perform the requested work. We’re also excited to add Lighten Up’s many talented technicians, plumbers, and electricians to our team. They are a qualified, hard-working crew and will be a great addition to our company.
Best of all, Lighten Up is just as thrilled to be joining the Allen Service family as we are! In all, it’s a great fit and a natural progression for both companies to join forces as we look ahead to the future.
Electrical Services Now Available from Allen Service
The acquisition of Lighten Up allows us to now offer electrical services to our Fort Collins customers, including:
- Electrical repair: Don’t ignore broken light switches or flickering lights. Electrical repair work is all you need to get your wiring back in good working order.
- Electrical installation: Whether you need help upgrading a light fixture or adding wiring to a home addition, we can get the job done.
- Electrical safety inspections: If you live in an older home, an electrical safety inspection can help you pinpoint hazards from outdated equipment or obsolete wiring that need to be upgraded.
- Lighting installation: Help your home shine bright in the dark with our lighting installation services. From general overhead lighting to wall-mounted sconces to under-cabinet task lights, we can do it all.
- Home surge protection: Spot surge protectors can only do so much. Protect your major appliances and cable lines with a whole-home surge protection system.
- Circuit breaker services: Old circuit panels can’t keep up with the demands of modern electronics. An upgrade or replacement can enhance the safety and performance of your wiring and outlets.
- Ceilings fans: Adding a quiet, energy-efficient ceiling fan to your bedroom or living room is a great way to lower your summer cooling costs.
- Switches and outlets: Extension cords are meant to be temporary. If you need more outlets in your home office, we can complete the installation quickly and affordably.
- Car charger installation: If you recently purchased an electric vehicle, make at-home charging fast and easy by installing a dedicated car charger in the garage or driveway.
- Outdoor lighting: We can meet all your outdoor lighting needs, whether you want to add landscape lights for ambiance or security lights for safety.
- Whole-home rewiring: Old knob-and-tube wiring is a fire hazard. If this or other dangers are uncovered during a safety inspection, it may be necessary to rewire your house.
- Backup generators: Colorado sees its fair share of high winds, thunderstorms, and hail. Prepare for the next storm by installing a backup generator.
What to Expect When You Call Allen Service
Have you been an Allen Service customer for decades? Perhaps you’ve always counted on Lighten Up to keep your home comfortable, well-lit, and flowing smoothly. Either way, we’re here to fulfill all your plumbing, HVAC, and electrical needs! Here’s what to expect when you choose our recently merged companies for the job:
- Upfront pricing: The price we quote you is the price you’ll pay.
- Expert advice: Feel free to ask questions of our professional, licensed, and certified technicians.
- No upselling: We’ll only sell you what you need.
- Fully stocked trucks: We come stocked with enough parts to do most repairs in a single visit.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We stand behind our work with a two-year 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Flexible scheduling: Ask about same-day service from our reliable team!
With 60 years of experience, you know you can trust Allen Service to get the job done right. Now that we’ve teamed up with Lighten Up, we’re better equipped than ever to meet our customers’ needs in Fort Collins and across Northern Colorado. For more information about our services or the recent acquisition, please call us at 970-484-4841 or contact us online.