$100 Off Any Repair*
*Repair over $500. Restrictions apply. Call for details.
Leave Your Generator Repair to Allen Service
Colorado is notorious for thunderstorms and tornadoes, and with this severe weather comes rolling power outages. Power outages can impact your daily routine and your budget. Install a home generator to ensure your home is protected and your family is comfortable. Allen Service’s highly trained professionals provide quality generator installation services quickly throughout Fort Collins, CO. With our help, you’ll always have seamless access to electricity. We’ll work with you to find the best generator model to suit your needs. If you have questions regarding our home generator installation service, don’t hesitate to call us.
What is a Home Generator?
A home standby generator is a permanent installation installed outside your home, like an AC unit. Standby generators will activate and provide power when a blackout is detected. Determining when you’ll experience a blackout or a natural disaster is nearly impossible. We recommend being over-prepared instead of under-prepared. Investing in a home generator ensures that you and your family are always prepared for anything. Depending on the model you pick, your generator may use batteries, gasoline, or natural gas to power your home. Regardless of your model, your new home generator will keep your vital appliances running.
How to Pick the Right Generator?
Our experienced technicians understand that every home has unique needs. This is why we’re dedicated to working with you to help determine the best home generator for your needs. Several factors help determine which generator you need, including the size of your home, power requirements, if your home has any natural gas appliances, and more. It also depends on whether you want just the essential appliances running or power to your entire home.
Our Installation Process
With over 60 years of experience, our team uses a tried and trusted home generator installation process. We’re confident that your home generator will be installed correctly and ready to act immediately without service. When our team arrives, we’ll assist you in assessing your energy needs. This is important as it helps determine which generator we’ll recommend. Depending on where you want your generator, our technicians will help prepare the site. Preparations include pouring a concrete base. Once installed, our technicians will improve your electrical panel, transfer the switch, and perform any necessary wiring. Lastly, we’ll work with you to get you the necessary permits and permissions. You can count on us to help every step of the way.
Discover the Benefits of Home Generators
We understand that, as a homeowner, you’re always looking for beneficial additions to improve your comfort and safety. Home generators are becoming increasingly popular and affordable, making them excellent investments. When a blackout occurs, having a generator can ensure you don’t get caught in the dark. However, a new generator provides more benefits than just electricity. Take a look at the additional benefits of investing in a home generator, including:
- Improved Safety – One of the best benefits of a home generator is increased safety and security. When the lights go out, it’s easier to trip and fall. Further, vital appliances such as refrigerators and long-term medical equipment will be left without protection and power. Depending on how long the blackout lasts, your home could become a prime target of thieves. A new home generator ensures you remain safe and comfortable when disaster strikes.
- Reliability and Efficiency – Most standby generators run on natural gas or propane to operate for days, possibly weekends, without fail. This ensures you’ll have the power to keep everything moving forward.
- Convenience – Stand-by home generators turn on when an outage is dedicated, providing immediate power to air conditions, water heaters, and more. This ensures you have less to worry about during severe weather or natural disasters.
- Saves You Money – Home generators help prevent soiled food and frozen pipes during winter. This helps you avoid unexpected costs and unnecessary stress. Over time, your home generator will pay for itself.
Take Advantage of Our Maintenance Services
Like any engine-powered appliance, your new home generator requires regular maintenance. For example, most standby generator models require an oil change at least once a year. It’s essential to remain up-to-date with maintenance and any service visits, as this helps extend the lifespan of your generator. You can rely on our experienced technicians to perform all necessary maintenance tasks. During our maintenance visits, we’ll perform the following services:
- Check and Change Air Filters
- Check and Change Spark Plugs
- Perform Thorough Internal Inspections
- Clean the Internal Components
- Run the Generator for a Few Minutes
- Change Oil and Oil Filter
- Check Transfer Switch
Install Your Home Generator Today
Having seamless and reliable access to power is essential to protect your home, yourself, and your family. Investing in a home generator is possible to avoid power outages altogether. If you’ve been considering a home generator, rely on the professionals at Allen Service for help. Our highly-trained and experienced team will handle your home generator installation, repairs, and maintenance. We take pride in providing unrivaled service while exceeding our customer’s expectations. Be sure to schedule your home generator installation today!