Electrical Safety Inspections in Fort Collins
$100 Off Electrical Repair
Valid on repairs over $500. Limited time only, ask dealer for more details.
Click to Print
Electrical Safety Inspection Services in Fort Collins
If you aren’t sure about the condition of your home’s electrical system, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Allen Service offers electrical safety inspections for homeowners in Fort Collins. When it comes to electricity, what you don’t know can hurt you. Electrical problems are the leading cause of property damage related to home structure fires. The leading cause of accidental electrocution is plugging small appliances into improper or inadequate wiring. When our experts visit your home to perform an electrical safety inspection, you can rest easy knowing that we can find any potential problems and fix them before they cause any real problems. Learn more about our safety inspections and get in touch with us today to schedule service.
What Is an Electrical Safety Inspection?
When you schedule an electrical safety inspection, our electricians will visit your home in Fort Collins and provide a thorough examination of your electrical system. We inspect all systems, components, and wires to ensure they meet safety standards. After your inspection, we will provide you with a detailed report of what we found and any work we recommend that requires immediate attention, as well as recommendations for improvements and possibilities for potential upgrades. Electrical safety inspections are recommended if you’re purchasing a home, adding a significant appliance, or living in an older home. Check out this detailed breakdown of what you can expect from an electrical home safety inspection:
- Verifying proper light bulb wattage
- Checking for shock or electrocution hazards
- Ensuring proper operation and condition of switch and wall outlets
- Verifying arc fault and GFCI circuit interrupters work correctly
- Confirming grounding systems
- Checking security safety lighting
- Validating correct surge protection
- Testing all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Verifying proper placement of detectors
- Inspecting electrical panel for proper amps, operation, and labels
- Check our whole house Surge protection system
When Do You Need an Electrical Safety Inspection?
Electrical inspections are performed to guarantee your system is working correctly and find any problems that need to be addressed. Many homeowners are unaware that they require an electrical safety inspection. You should schedule an electrical inspection from Allen Service if you are selling or purchasing a home, installing new electrical appliances, dealing with constant electrical issues, starting a remodeling project, your home is 40 years or older, or your smoke or carbon monoxide detectors are more than ten years old.
The Benefits of an Electrical Safety Inspection
An electrical safety inspection is a service that some homeowners don’t think much about, but it could keep your home and family safe by preventing a fire or electrocution. Check out some of the additional benefits of scheduling an electrical safety inspection from Allen Service:
- Identifying common electrical mistakes that may have been made by previous homeowners or contractors
- Ensuring the electrical components in your home are operating safely
- Recognizing any outdated wiring such as knob and tube or aluminum
- Identifying components or electrical wiring that has degraded over the years
- Spotting any oversized breakers or fuses that could be fire hazards
- Allowing for fire or safety hazards to be corrected
- Helping you save money on energy costs
- Meeting insurance risk assessment requirements
- Helping you rest easy knowing the electrical system in your new home is safe
Schedule Your Electrical Safety Inspection Today
Scheduling your electrical safety inspection from Allen Service can give you peace of mind and potentially prevent fires and other safety hazards in your home. Our electricians can identify outdated equipment and obsolete wiring to identify issues before they become emergencies. Contact us today to schedule an electrical safety inspection.