Up to $1,200 on HVAC System
Plus, up to 12 months 0% APR financing available with approved credit. *valid on any complete matched Bryant furnace and A/C system with a 16+ SEER A/C outdoor unit up to $2,000. Additional discount available for first responders and military.
Cannot combine with other offers. Limited time only, ask dealer for more details.
Professional AC Installation Services in Fort Collins
No one can afford to be without air conditioning during the dog days of summer. Allen Service offers professional AC installation services for homeowners in Fort Collins. When deciding on the type of new AC system that will suit your needs, you’ll want to consider multiple factors, such as the size of the room and the local weather conditions. Without consulting a professional AC installation company, you could end up with an air conditioner that is not right for your home, costing you too much money. Allen Service has been in business since 1962. Our expert technicians will listen to you, inspect your air conditioning unit, and suggest the best AC system for your home. Our team also provides AC repair and maintenance services if your existing unit just needs a quick fix. Learn more about our air conditioning installation services and get in touch with us today to request service
Why You Need to Hire Our Professionals
Saving money is often top of mind, and some Colorado homeowners attempt to perform an air conditioning install themselves. If you aren’t an expert, you’re likely to make a small error that could prevent your AC unit from working correctly. With nearly 50 years of experience, the team at Allen Service knows the ins and outs of air conditioning installation and has encountered every situation. We’ll make sure we install your unit correctly and teach you how to use it. We can also help you choose the correct AC unit, so you don’t waste money with a system that’s too large, and don’t choose one that’s too small and will not cool your home correctly.
Residential AC Installation Services
Fort Collins homes come in different shapes and sizes. While we might not use our air conditioners as much as some of our neighboring states, staying cool is necessary during the dog days of summer. Our team can install central air conditioning, split-duct and mini-duct AC systems, and window and wall unit air conditioners. Every AC installation job has different requirements based on the type of cooling unit you choose. Installing a central air conditioning unit may also require the installation of ductwork. Our team will let you know how long we expect the job to take so you can plan accordingly.
Types of AC Systems We Install
You have options when it comes to a new AC system for your home in Fort Collins. The right choice can depend on the size of your home as well as your architecture and if you have an AC unit currently installed. Allen Service can install the following types of AC systems:
- Central Air Conditioning Services – These popular AC units cool your home by pumping cool air through ducts in your home’s walls. In most cases, you will have an evaporator system in the basement.
- Mini-Split or Ductless Air Conditioners – If you can’t have or don’t want ductwork in your home, a mini-split system is a good choice because it uses thin copper tubing.
- Heat Pumps – This option removes the heat from the hot outside air and creates a flow of cool air inside.
- Geothermal Air Conditioners – This type of AC system uses pipes buried deep in the ground and is the most energy-efficient type of air conditioning unit.
When Should I Replace My Home’s AC?
Most air conditioners should be replaced every 15 to 20 years. The following are signs that you should contact us for an AC inspection and consider replacing the unit:
- Frequent Repairs – Your air conditioner should not require more than two repairs in any given season. You’re likely spending more on repairs over time than you would on a replacement.
- Rising Cooling Bills – If you notice your cooling bills creeping up on you, you likely need a new AC unit.
- Not Feeling Cool Enough – If it seems like your AC system keeps running but cannot keep your home cool enough, it may be time to replace it. Changing your filters could solve your problem as well.
- Low Air Quality – Your AC unit may be to blame if you’ve noticed a decline in the air quality in your home.
The Benefits of Replacing Your AC Unit
If you’re on the fence about whether you should replace your air conditioner, it helps to understand the benefits. While some AC installation companies always push for replacement instead of repair, our team takes the time to assess your situation and help you determine the best course of action. The benefits of replacing your existing AC unit include better home comfort, a more efficient air conditioner, more reliable cooling, and a reduced carbon footprint while helping the environment.
Our Expert AC Installation Services
When you need a new air conditioner for your home in Fort Collins, you need service you can count on. 100% satisfaction is a promise we stand by at Allen Service. While the standard labor warranty is one year, we double that, offering a two-year, 100% guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with our work on your new AC system, we will refund 100% of the value of all recoverable and undamaged components. We also refund the labor charge related to the original AC installation and assure you that it is done in a single visit. All you need to do is become our Service Partner and maintain the monthly membership uninterrupted through the warranty period. If you’re ready for expert AC installation services, contact us today.