Central Air Conditioner in Fort Collins, CO
$89 Air Conditioning or Furnace Evaluation
Ensure system is working properly and efficiently. Reduce energy bills. Limited time only, ask dealer for more details.
Click to Print
AC Installation in Fort Collins
Allen Service performs central air conditioning installation in Fort Collins, CO, and repairs and tune-ups. We educate you about central air conditioners and help you choose the best one for your home. If we are doing repairs, we clearly explain what the problem is and how we suggest repairing it.
Why You Should Work With Allen Service
Our drug-tested and background-checked employees are continuously trained in repairs and installations. We offer you several services like a new installation, cooling equipment repairs, tune-ups, leak repairs, coolant recharges, and upgrades to make your cooling equipment energy efficient. We are also authorized Payne® and Bryant® dealers. Our technicians have expertise in repairing, tuning up, and installing all central air conditioner models and makes. You can become a part of Allen’s Service Partner Plan to enjoy several benefits, including free minor adjustments and discounts of up to 15%. You will also double your warranty period and enjoy our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What Is Central Air Conditioning?
Central air conditioning cools the air throughout your home from one central location. Each system is different. Some use fans to circulate the air through the ductwork, while others do not require ductwork. Usually, we install one or more thermostats responsible for maintaining and regulating the internal temperature in the home. There are three primary types:
- Split System: This system consists of an outdoor metal cabinet holding a condenser and compressor. There is also an indoor cabinet, which houses the evaporator and sometimes a furnace or air handler. Homes with a furnace, but no central air conditioning, are best suited for this type of system because the ductwork already exists.
- Ductless Mini-Split: As the name suggests, ductless mini-split systems do not require ductwork to circulate cool air through the home. They are an excellent choice for older homes that do not have ductwork because retrofitting a house with ducts can get expensive. These systems have an outdoor air conditioner or heat pump connected to air handling units in each room. We are skilled at determining whether this method will be the best choice for your home.
- Packaged Unit: These systems include the evaporator, condenser, and compressor in a cabinet – usually placed outdoors on the roof or a concrete slab. The air supply and air return ducts will connect to this outside unit through an exterior wall or the roof. They are ideal for homes without ductwork.
The Benefits of Central Air Conditioning
There are a great many benefits to owning a central air conditioner. But perhaps the most well-known and desirable is comfort. Allen Service highly recommends exploring the possibilities a new AC unit can deliver to your home. Some of the most important benefits of choosing a central air conditioner for your home include:
- Reduced Humidity: Air conditioners reduce humidity. Standalone or window units cannot keep up with humidity levels in the home. However, a central air conditioner will effectively create a healthier and more comfortable environment.
- Cleaner Air: Central air conditioners circulate air from your home to the outside. An air filter is connected to the conditioner, which will keep contaminants like dust, mold spores, and allergens from collecting on your furniture and spreading throughout the house.
- Low Maintenance: Central air conditioners do not require much in the way of maintenance. In many cases, all you need is a yearly tune-up from Allen Service. Modern air conditioners are incredibly efficient and save homeowners on their monthly bills. But more importantly, they last for up to 20 years – assuming the homeowner keeps up with the minimal maintenance.
Financing and An Endless Array of Services
We understand that not everyone can afford to cover the cost of a new central air conditioner out of pocket. So, we have an array of financing plans available, including some that do not require a credit check. We recommend exploring the financing options because they will give you more buying power to afford a more sophisticated and effective cooling solution. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.