Electrical Repair Services in Fort Collins
$100 Off Electrical Repair
Valid on repairs over $500. Limited time only, ask dealer for more details.
Click to Print
Electrical Repair Services in Fort Collins
When something goes wrong with your home’s electrical system, you need electrical repair services from electricians you can trust. Allen Service is proud to offer professional electrical repair services for homeowners in Fort Collins. We’ve become known for our plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services, and we’re proud to provide all your electrical repair needs as well. Our electricians will arrive with the equipment, expertise, and know-how to provide any electrical repairs you require. Our will service professionals explain your options and provide you with an accurate estimate before we begin any work at your home. We service and repair most equipment brands, so you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. Learn more about some signs you require electrical repair, why you should choose our team, and the types of repairs we offer. Get in touch with us today to schedule service.
Signs You Need Electrical Repair Work
In many cases, everything may seem fine with your home’s electrical system, while problems that you don’t know about are present. Don’t put the safety of your family and your home at risk. Understanding the signs and symptoms of bad or failing electrical systems can save you money and prevent disaster. If you notice any of the following issues, you may have an electrical problem requiring our professional electrical repair services:
- Light Switches Not Working – If your light switches are not turning on or are flickering when you turn the lights on, you may have a problem with your home’s electrical wiring, a circuit, or the outlet itself.
- Lights Too Bright, Flickering or Dim – Have you noticed that all lights in your home are not equal, with some lights being excessively bright, flickering or dim? There are two common causes when this occurs. Not all lights have the same wattage levels. Problems with lights being too bright or too dim often stem from bad or broken main neutral connections or a voltage problem.
- High Energy Bills – If your Fort Collins home is more than five years old, you may not have the most energy-efficient lights, switches, and appliances. Not being up-to-date can result in circuit overloads that cost you money. If you notice your electricity bills steadily increasing, it may be the result of older electrical wiring, switches, and appliances. We can perform the electrical repairs required to save you money and prevent problems from occurring.
Why Choose Allen Service for Electrical Repairs?
Allen Service is happy to provide all the electrical repair services your home may need. We know you have options for electrical services in Fort Collins, but we’re confident you’ll benefit from our trained, trusted, and truthful electricians. We offer upfront pricing, so you’ll never pay more than you’re quoted. We can give you expert advice and stand by all our recommended repairs. Our team stocks enough parts in our trucks so we can perform more than 90% of repairs on the spot, saving you time. We have flexible scheduling options with same-day service available. We’re also happy to answer any questions you may have.
Types of Electrical Repair Services We Perform
Our electricians get it right the first time so you can get on with your day without having any electrical problems. Our fully licensed and insured electricians provide all the electrical repairs your home needs. Learn about some of the electrical repairs we perform:
- Troubleshooting – We can help solve common problems, such as light switches that don’t work with lighting fixtures, shorts or short circuits, and GFCI outlets that won’t reset. Our team offers troubleshooting to repair common issues, such as electrical surges, significant dips in power, faulty circuit breakers, getting shocked often, bulbs that burn out too quickly, unusually high electrical bills, and more.
- Wiring Repair – Our team offers high-grade aluminum wiring repair services for Fort Collins homeowners. Damaged wiring can create other problems, so we recommend having it repaired as soon as possible. Our team can discuss your aluminum wiring repair cost with you before performing any repairs.
- Quiet Cool Fans– We provide the best whole house fan on the market. We at Allen Services can remover your “ Helicopter in the Attic Fan” And replace it with a high efficient Quiet Cool fan for years of comfort while saving electricity .
Schedule Reliable Electrical Repair Services
Our electricians offer electrical installation, repair, and maintenance services. If you aren’t sure whether you require electrical repair, we can provide you with an inspection and diagnostic service for peace of mind. You can also count on us for all your plumbing, heating, cooling, and sewer and drains needs. Contact us today to get started by requesting service.