0% Financing for 60 months with approved credit
$100 Off Any Repair*
*Repair over $500. Restrictions apply. Call for details.
Purchase a New Furnace From Allen Service
Allen Service has helped Fort Collins homeowners select and install new furnaces in their homes for over 60 years. Our expert technicians understand the intricacies of central heating installation, and our services are always backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Purchasing a new energy-efficient heater will warm your home while lowering your monthly bills in the process. So, if you’re experiencing any problems with your furnace, call us today. We can assess your situation and provide a heating service recommendation that fits your family’s energy needs and budget.
When to Replace Your Furnace
Are you worried if you should repair or replace your furnace? Allen Service can provide you with an honest answer to ease all of your central heating installation worries. If we feel we can improve your unit, then we will never push an unnecessary replacement on your family. However, several factors may require the purchase of a new unit and it is important to understand that furnaces have a shelf life. Typically, with regular maintenance, a furnace can last 15 to 18 years. If yours is in that range, it may be time to replace it. Some signs of furnace failure may include:
- Rising Energy Bills – Let’s say your typical winter gas or electric bill is $100. That bill includes your furnace, and everything powered by gas or electricity. If the bill suddenly skyrockets to $150 or $200, then an inefficient, aging, or broken furnace could be to blame. Some fluctuations in monthly bills are normal, but not to that extent.
- Uneven Heating – You’re comfortable and toasty reading a book in your living room, but you want to put on a pair of socks. So, you walk to the bedroom. Does it seem noticeably colder in there than in the living room? Furnaces should heat all rooms equally, with little to no variances. Cold spots are a tell-tale sign of a failing furnace.
- Noisiness – Is your furnace waking you up with banging and clanking sounds? It shouldn’t be. No furnace will ever be completely silent, but you should never hear unusual noises such as rattles, buzzes, or hums. All of these noises indicate problems, such as loose parts or broken equipment.
- Unusual Smells – If you have a gas furnace, you might smell some gas as the furnace kicks in, but the smell should not persist. If it does, you should contact Allen Service immediately. There could be a gas leak or some other less significant problem.
- Frequent Repairs – Manufacturers design furnaces with the long haul in mind. In other words, you shouldn’t have to call Allen Service for frequent repairs to your furnace. Usually, as a heating system ages, things begin to break or wear out. Furnace repairs can be expensive, so there comes a point where it makes more financial sense to purchase a new unit.
What Does Heating Installation Consist Of?
Heating installation typically involves the replacement of an existing furnace with a new one. Depending on the type of heating system, this process can involve the removal and disposal of old equipment, connecting new ductwork to improve airflow, or replacing outdated wiring for safety. During the installation process, central heating installers will inspect your home’s layout and design to ensure the proper size, capacity, and power requirements for the new equipment. Central heating installation also involves setting up controls and thermostat(s) as well as any necessary adjustments to ensure your system runs efficiently and offers maximum comfort. Finally, our technicians will complete a safety check of your furnace to make sure it is running correctly before they leave your home.
Explore Heating System Options
At Allen Service, we offer a variety of heating system options to meet your family’s needs. Whether you are looking for a central heating system or a single-room heater, our experienced technicians can help you choose the best option for your home. We specialize in installing furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and ductless split systems. Each of these heating systems offers its own advantages, so it’s important to do your research and talk to a professional before deciding which type is right for you. Our technicians will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you make the best decision for your family’s needs.
Benefits of Professional Installation
When it comes to installing a new heating system, professional installation is the way to go. Allen Service technicians are highly trained and experienced in installing all types of heating systems, so you know your investment will be protected. Professional installation ensures that your system is installed correctly and safely, without compromising any performance or efficiency. Plus, our technicians can inspect your home’s layout and design to determine the best type of system for your needs.
Installing a new heating system with Allen Service gives you peace of mind knowing that experienced professionals are working on your home heating system. Our technicians are dedicated to providing top-notch service and making sure your family is comfortable all year round.
Financing for New Furnaces
Allen Service offers financing (subject to approved credit), for families and individuals who would rather keep money in the bank than pay their furnace’s full purchase price upfront. We have several options available, including options for all credit types. We’ll work with you to help you finance the expense of your new furnace and keep your family safe and warm through the winter.
Contact Allen Service for Furnace Installation Today
We work quickly and efficiently because we believe in 100% customer satisfaction. Our team members understand time is usually a factor with furnace replacements, so we want to deliver warmth to your home during the coldest winter nights. If you are experiencing any of the above furnace failure symptoms, do not hesitate to contact our experts. We can help.