Zero Contact Service
- From beginning to end you will not come in direct contact with our team
- We will arrive with new booties and gloves
- Our professionals will communicate with you via phone, text or FaceTime. You can be at home during our visit but can choose to be in a different area of your home (backyard, your office, etc).
- We will keep you informed through the entire process. No work is done without your consent.
- We will disinfect/wipe down all surfaces we come into contact with so that there is no trace of us ever being there.
- Be home or not, it’s no problem. We are always there for you
As an essential business to Colorado, Allen Service is remaining open and we’re committed to serving you and your home. We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers and team very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and are strictly adhering to the CDC’s recommendations.
In light of this unprecedented situation, we are now offering “Zero Contact Service.” When you call in to schedule your appointment, let them know that you would like zero contact. That means from start to finish, you will not be in direct contact with our team members, but they will still be able to fix whatever problem you are having.
We know that so many people are struggling right now and our hearts are hurting. We do not want a home emergency to cause any more financial strain on you or your family. That is why we offer payment plans for all our services. We are a family-owned business and you are our neighbors. We are determined to take care of you to the best of our ability.
For more information about what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 click here.