Tankless Water Heater Services for Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley Residents
A tankless hot water heater offers many advantages, including government tax credits. Let Allen Service install your tankless water heater so you can start saving money on your energy bills today!
Finance Your Project
Because water is heated only when it is needed, there is no wasteful heating of water, saving tons on your energy bill. With a tank, water is kept hot all day even if it never gets used and heat loss through the tank walls will result in a continual energy drain.
With a traditional tank, the amount of hot water available is limited by the capacity of the tank. But with a tankless water heater, water is heated while passing through the system, creating an unlimited supply of hot water.
Most tankless water heaters can be mounted on a wall or even internally in a building’s structure. This means less physical space has to be dedicated to heating water. Even systems that can’t be mounted on walls take up less space than a traditional water heater.
How Does It Work?
- A hot water tap is turned on.
- Cold water enters the heater and the flow sensor detects the water flow.
- The computer automatically ignites the burner.
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger. The dual flame burner heats the water to the desired temperature.
- The tankless water heater provides an endless stream of hot water. When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts off.