There is nothing more important to Allen Service than the well-being of our clients, employees, and community. As the impact of Covid-19 is now being felt here in the U.S., and all around the world, were reaching out to our greater Allen family to let you know everything were doing to help protect the health of our employees and customers during this extraordinary time.
We will remain open 24/7 for regular and emergency service for new and existing clients. With more time spent at home we know things can go wrong with your drains, plumbing, heating and cooling and we want you to know you can contact the name you know and trust.
For the safety of our customers and employees, we have increased our always robust cleaning and sanitizing procedures, and we are encouraging strong social distancing measures in our offices and warehouse. We are following all government and public health guidelines for best practices and will continue to update and adapt as necessary.
- Not shaking hands in the field
- Wearing gloves before entering our clients home
- Covering shoes before entering home
- Service professionals are dispatched from home
- Office is working remotely
- We are asking all our customers before sending our service professionals if anyone is sick in the home
- All training and meetings have been postponed
Thank you for your continued support. We will continue to keep you updated and taken care of.
Mike Allen & Jeff Allen